CVRS Mailing List
The CVRS Mailing List has now been migrated to Google Groups.
Subscription procedures to Google Groups have changed since CVRS2017. While I get to grips with them, you can send an email from the account you wish to subscribe to:
and I will send you an invitation to join.
If you have or are willing to create a Google Account, the following links may be useful in joining the group directly, managing your own settings and accessing archived posts:
The group name is CVRSOC and the home page (once signed in with a Google Account) i:
- The list is private, even as a subscriber you cannot view the addresses of other subscribers.
- The list is ‘one-way’: if you “Reply-To:” a list message your reply will only go to the original sender of the message, not to the entire list.
- If you post as a subscriber directly to the list your message will be (politely) rejected.
- If you post as a non-subscriber directly to the list your message will be (± less politely) rejected.
- The ability to post to the list will be granted by prior arrangement to individuals organizing meetings or posting notices of significant interest to subscribers.
This is a very low volume list, so consider whether you really need to go for the digest version.